Thursday, May 31, 2012

PHOTO Story: #Stockholm+40

Speaking at the Third High Level Panel on Sustainable Living. #YoungPeopleRights #OccupyNigeria










With the Honorable Maurice Strong  UN 1992 Rio Earth Summit Secretary-General and Earth Charter Mentor  . 
Sir Maurice Strong is a man I have admired from far when I get involved with the Earth Charter Network, a group he inspired.. I had hoped to see him at the Earth Charter+10 Anniversary at the Peace Palace in the Hague, but that wasn't the case. I finally met him at Stockholm+40. You could only Imagine who happy I was.  


“Youth are those with more dreams than memories, which is why they are the leaders of the revolution for sustainable development” – Maurice Strong, UNEP’s first Executive Director at the closing ceremony for Stockholm+40.

No comments: