1. Managed the Engaging Naija youth in Climate Change Project funded by Building Nigeria's Response to Climate Change (BNRCC)
2. Invited as a Resource person by UNFPA to the National Consultative Forum on Young People Health and Development, Abuja, Speaking on "Fostering Youth Leadership and Paticipation in Decision Making"
3. Selected as one of Women Deliver 100 Young Leaders to participate at the 2nd Global Women Deliver Conference at the Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
4. Speaker at the Earth Charter +10 Anniversary event at the Peace Palace in Hague, Netherland . The Earth Charter Initiative, is a diverse global network of people and institutions that promote values and the principle of sustainable development
5. Invited to join UNICEF delegation to the Seventh African Development Forum, (ADFVII) as one African youth Delegate, also had the rare opportunity of addressing the opening session, delivering the "Message from the Youth" on behalf of African Youth. The African Development Forum is an initiative led by the UN Economic Commission for Africa to establish an African-driven development agenda
6. Winner of 7th Annual LEAP Africa Nigerian Youth Leadership Award 2010
7. Selected as a Commonwealth Youth Climate Fellow during the Commonwealth Youth Climate Fellowship Programme in London in Nov, 2010, joined by a Fellow Young Nigerian Climate advocate, Taiwo Oyelakin
8. Selected as one of the 25 students/Learner at the 2010 World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE2010) in Doha, Qatar
7. Written many Articles on Youth, Climate change and Development while built sustainable relaltionships.
...But we are now in 2011..so what been happening??
Please check back another time for more updates, I am still who I am. giving back and sharing this wealth of Experience among Nigeria's greatest asset, The Youth.
before you leave, here a link to an interview I granted with Bella Naija earlier this year. Happy reading :